Small business owners know their core business better than anyone else. However, often they tend to be not so good at account handling, paperwork, and administrative works.
While tradespeople are often seemed to hire an accountant to handle the bookkeeping tasks, office handling tasks are neglected sometimes. As a result, the operations get slower, and there is a chance of leaving wrong impressions on consumers.
To focus on your core business operations, let the administration specialists handle your administrative tasks.
Office admin services can help you with the following tasks.
Jobs Handled by Office Admin Services
- Email Management: Office administrators can manage incoming and outgoing email at your preference. They respond to emails quickly so that you do not lose and consumers or contracts. They also keep your inbox filed, draft correspondence, and help to manage your priorities on inbox so that you remain organized and pull out something fast when needed.
- Sending Quotes and Invoices: Office administrators can send quotes and invoices for you. They can also help you to adapt to the invoicing software and process.
- Mailing and Couriering: Office administrators can help you organize courier pickups, drop-offs, and emailing documents on time.
- Diary Management: Office administrators can help you plan your work for you and your staff or set up some of their recommended software. They can obtain job information from emails, calls, and texts to schedule your daily works and meetings.
- Managing Payments: Office administrators can help you settle unpaid expenses, set up repeated transfers, or enter bills into your accounting program. They also contact consumers to pursue pending invoices and issue statements.
- Document Management: Paperwork can be a nightmare for an average small business holder. Office administrators can help you with updating, receiving, sending, and filing documents.
- General Tasks: Do you need to update your website for essential information, important events, new programs, or any other general changes? Via website channels such as WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, and more, office admin services will help you make general improvements (no coding). They can also provide available marketing services for your business.
Why You Need Office Admin Services
Make Better Use of Your Employees
Suppose you have given two options to your mid or senior level employee –
- To participate in your growth strategies and business operations
- Prepare routine reports for you
The chance is that they will choose the number #1 option most probably.
However, it does not mean that you should neglect these tasks. Without handling functions like emailing, marketing, and financing, your business would be in trouble.
So, to keep your regular employees happy and make the employees’ best use, it is better to outsource the office admin services.
It is one of the main reasons why entrepreneurs and small business owners prefer to outsource administrative tasks.
Hiring a full-time employee for administrative jobs can be costly. It is far better and cheap to appoint some office admin service at an hourly rate.
Businesses can also save time and save training costs by outsourcing administrative services just like bookkeeping for tradesmen.